When: Fri, February 13, 2015, 9:00am – Mon, February 16, 2015, 11:30pm
Where: Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Admission: USD 300
Info: Event | Brochure | Topics | Schedule | Application | FAQ | Venue
The Harvard Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR) is student-run organization of the Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Sciences. HPAIR organizes Harvard University’s largest annual student conferences in/for the Asia-Pacific region. The HPAIR Harvard Conference brings together over 200 attendees from the world’s top universities and 100 speakers to discuss the most pressing issues in the Asia-Pacific region.
According to the OECD, economic growth is not an end in itself; addressing the multidimensional nature of inequalities and their impacts matters for inclusive growth. Therefore, we have chosen this year’s overall conference theme as Asia’s Blueprint for Growth: Building an Inclusive Future.
Delegates will be able to choose one among seven of the panel topics available:
- Corporate Leadership
- Finance and the World Economy
- Health and Public Policy
- Security and Diplomacy
- Eligibility: College [University] students or graduated within the past 5 years.
- Application: 4 essays and for a scholarship, additional 2 essays + 1 video essay
- Costs: Borne by the delegate [Estimate: flight: MYR 10K, expenses MYR 3K+]
- Deadlines: Apply by 30 November 2014 (Early), 15 Dec 2014 (Regular)